Feed coming soon
If you crunch your face against a pillow you can get sleep lines. Although most people find it difficult, it is best to sleep on your back. If sleeping on your back does not sound appealing, try using satin pillowcases instead of the usual cotton ones. Your face will slide against the satin and not crunch against it, and no sleep lines are formed. Beauty sleep pillows are also a great option. They have a unique shape and are made with a special foam that helps alleviate pressure on the face."
1. For shower and bath time - Use warm water instead of hot water. Hot water can remove needed oils from your skin.
2. Avoid using strong soaps - Mild soaps are better. Strong soaps will strip the oil from your skin.
3. Shaving creams are a must when shaving. To protect and lubricate your skin, apply a shaving cream, a lotion or a gel before shaving.
4. Always pat dry and not wipe dry skin - To make sure moisture remains on our skin gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel after washing.
5. Moisturize dry skin - Always use a moisturizer. Shea butter, Mango Butter and Avocado Butter are great choices.
Shea Butter is hailed for its protective and emollient properties. It has high amounts of oil, fat, wax, and Vitamin E. It is often used as a natural moisturizing agent for the skin. It penetrates deeply and leaves a smooth, satiny finish. Many studies show that it is especially good at penetrating the skin and since it contains 60% fat, it is highly softening. Thanks to some other special properties, Shea butter does more than moisturize- it delivers key anti-inflammatory and anti-aging components right into the skin. JP’s incorporates Shea Butter in It’s products like Body Butter and Ashawaye.
Here are two of our new pieces of Jewelry. Both are one of a kind which means there is only one of each in stock. On. the left is JP's Charm Necklace.and Earring Set. It is beautiful and elegant and cost $40.00. On the right is the Beaded Brown and Beige Necklace from the Designer Jewelry Collection by EJ.. The cost is $40